Please note the additional hearing instructions:
1. Remember to check-in with the front office 15 minutes prior to the start of your first hearing. Please take a list of the case numbers you are interpreting for since you will be required to provide them to the receptionist when you check-in.
2. You are required to stay at the facility until you are dismissed by the receptionist. For ‘Full Day’ requests, the office requires that you stay at the facility until at least 4:00 PM.
3. When the hearing begins, please be prepared to qualify yourself to the administrative judge by explaining your interpreting experience and fluency level.
4. Please dress professionally (avoid wearing sandals, jeans, etc.).
5. Parking fees will be reimbursed only if a receipt is emailed to our office within 7 days of the assignment. For Los Angeles County assignments, parking will only be reimbursed from the United Valet Parking structure located on 725 S. Flower St., Los Angeles, CA 90017.